This month many of daily thoughts were about one’s perspective and the attitude. This theme is aptly conveyed by
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts
And here are the selected ones
- If you know you can do better, then do better.
- The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think.
- Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
- There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. Ralph Emerson
- We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. George Bernard Shaw
And a special thought to conclude
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching
As always, I am thankful to all those people, whose words have been inspiring and motivating me all this while and will continue to do in future.