The theme this time was #DreamBig. While digging out the quotes around the theme, I realised that it’s not the dream alone constitutes the concept of #DreamBig, it also includes the intention to take efforts to turn dreams into reality. The way #goal differs from #desire, likewise #dream from #DreamBig.
Here are the top 10 thoughts and quotes which kept me in a dreamy state all this while.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true – APJ Abdul Kalam
- You are never too young or never too old to dream big.
- No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid – Lupita Nyong’O
- Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life; because what you believe, you become – Oprah Winfrey
- Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
- You just need the freedom to dream big and a whole lot of hard work – Joni Ernst
- Don’t be afraid to dream big and take risks. If you succeed you’ll be happy. And if you fail you’ll be smarter.
- As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has a meaning – Barabara Sher
- Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the keys to your success – Mac Anderson
- Life is too short to be living somebody else’s dream
In a nutshell, Think-Do-Get Big!!!
As always, I am thankful to all those people, whose words have been inspiring and motivating me all this while and will continue to do in future.
May all your dreams come true.