If you are wondering what’s the title all about, you need to check out one of my earlier blogs. It was back then I had optimistically thought that it’s gonna be a monthly affair.
Well, it still is.
Just that I missed summarising it for the month for Dec. And given that I missed it for Dec, instead of top-ten, here are top-fifteen quotes and thoughts which have continued to be the source of inspirations and motivation for me. A change this time was that I extended the scope to feelings, expressions and more importantly wisdom.
- Set a goal so BIG that you can’t achieve it until YOU GROW INTO THE PERSON WHO CAN
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment – Jim Rohn
- Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time’ is to say ‘I don’t want to’ – Lao Tzu
- All of our dreams can come true; if you have the courage to pursue them -Walt Disney
- Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you are waiting.
- A second chance doesn’t mean anything if you haven’t learned from your first mistake
- Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you already are.
- Cinderella is a proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
- The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long
- Let a series of happy thoughts run through your mind. They will show on your face- Norman Vincent Peale
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory – Dr Suess
- Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who’ll argue with you. John Wooden
- When you talk, you are only repeating what yo already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new – Dalai Lama
- Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected – Mahatma Gandhi
I am really thankful to all those people who have said these beautiful and inspiring words.