If you are wondering what’s the title all about, you need to check out one of my earlier blogs. It was back then I had optimistically thought that it’s gonna be a monthly affair.
Well, it still is.
Just that I missed summarising it for the month for Dec. And given that I missed it for Dec, instead of top-ten, here are top-fifteen quotes and thoughts which have continued to be the source of inspirations and motivation for me. A change this time was that I extended the scope to feelings, expressions and more importantly wisdom.
- Set a goal so BIG that you can’t achieve it until YOU GROW INTO THE PERSON WHO CAN
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment – Jim Rohn
- Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time’ is to say ‘I don’t want to’ – Lao Tzu
- All of our dreams can come true; if you have the courage to pursue them -Walt Disney
- Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you are waiting.
- A second chance doesn’t mean anything if you haven’t learned from your first mistake
- Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you already are.
- Cinderella is a proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
- The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long
- Let a series of happy thoughts run through your mind. They will show on your face- Norman Vincent Peale
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory – Dr Suess
- Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who’ll argue with you. John Wooden
- When you talk, you are only repeating what yo already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new – Dalai Lama
- Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected – Mahatma Gandhi
I am really thankful to all those people who have said these beautiful and inspiring words.
One thought on “I will continue for the rest of the months too..”
The title of the post shows that you are already following the first quote 🙂 Very good quotes Shilpa. Interestingly, just before I read this post, I was mulling over whether to buy new shoes. No wonder, have decided to go for it, Cinderella is a convincing enough proof 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person